Bed bugs. Two words that can strike fear into the hearts of anyone. The time and expense of eradicating them from your home and apartment are stressful, to say the least. Besides the physical reaction to bed bug bites, there are the psychological effects the thought of these pest cause even after they’re gone, such as insomnia, paranoia, and restlessness.
Many people chunk their infested bed, replacing it with an air mattress until their bed-bug situation is under control. Are air mattresses truly a foolproof solution? Here’s the lowdown on bed bugs and whether air mattresses can get them.
|HouseholdMe is supported by readers. We don't want to annoy you with display ads, but we do include links to products. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.|
Table of Contents
- 1 What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?
- 2 What Do Bed Bugs Eat?
- 3 How Long Can Bed Bugs Go Without Eating?
- 4 What Attracts Bed Bugs?
- 5 Are Bed Bugs Dangerous?
- 6 What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like?
- 7 What Are Other Signs of Bed Bugs?
- 8 How Do Bed Bugs Infiltrate a House or an Apartment?
- 9 Where Else Do Bed Bugs Hide?
- 10 Can an Air Mattress Get Bed Bugs?
- 11 How Can I Safeguard My Air Mattress From Bed Bugs?